Lion-Multi-Miner 1.2.0, this fork project support AMD and NVIDIA card’s.
what’s new in v1.2.0
- Updated kernels
- updated device settings
- Fixed miner code
what’s new in v1.1.0
- some timining straps editing
- auto OC
- auto modding bios
- minor fixes
- optimize option fixed bugs
Currently, the miner supports the following algorithms:
- Ethash/Pascal dual-mining
The following major pools are natively supported as default pools:
- Mining Pool Hub
In addition to the default pools, support for custom pools is also available.
The minimum requirements for the miner are as follows:
- Graphics card(s) with the AMD GCN architecture and/or the NVIDIA Maxwell and Pascal architectures.
- Windows 8.1 64-bit or later (Windows 10 is strongly recommended).
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1 for AMD cards.